Monday, March 15, 2021

I'm Leaving.....it's been real/Week 7

 January 4, 2021


What's good? Whats poppin? We outta here!

I might have missed last week, so basically here is a quick summary. Lessons fell through because everyone was busy with the holidays but we found a new friend! It rained, it rained some more...kind of weird, didn't know it rained in Los Angeles ha...but we loved it.  We went on a few walks in it and got soaked. #WorthIt

This week was transfers, transfers are when missionaries get a new companion and sometimes a new area, it happens about every 6 weeks. I'm moving from Santa Monica to North Hollywood, kinda sad. I will miss the people of Santa Monica but I'm stoked to see a new area. I'm not gonna say we set up the 'new kid' with some solid friends but uhhh we hooked him up with some really, really solid friends and a few guaranteed baptisms.. 

My companion (Elder Hendrickson) and I had THE most amazing lesson ever! I'm not gonna type it all out because it was a long lesson but I'll give you a run down. She loves Jesus (as do I and hopefully you too) and she was loving everything we taught her and firing back with some HEAT and it was THE most spiritual lesson ever. Yeah, it was pretty amazing. Then we finished out the week with quite a few lessons and found a few new friends.

Yeah I honestly don't remember what else happened this week, lots of lessons, a few come follow me lessons some studies and some sports and yep thats a wrap. 

Hope you guys have an amazing week! 
Love Elder Clark 

 Einstein

Hike
Love Your Neighbor


Sacrament Prep



Rainy walk to the temple


Mate






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing the Restoration over the pulpit Inbox

 July 26, 2021 Welcome back! I can't believe it has already been a week, mission time is flying by.  This is the run down of my week. - ...