Monday, March 15, 2021

The High School Musical coach is in my ward!

 January 11, 2021


Before I get into the mission part of my email just wanted to um flex a bit.. Coach Bolton from high-school musical is a member in my ward😎 That's all, just thought that was dope, haha

My dream came true! The new apartment has a gym, a barbecue and we have a big single basin sink! Woah, life can't get better. Now if only we could find some friends (investigators) to teach....

The new apartment is in North Hollywood and my new area is the city of Burbank. Burbank has Universal Studios, Disney Studios, and a ton of other studios. 
     This area in terms of having people to teach, isn't the greatest... but we are working to find some! Can't wait til we blow this area up! 
    We already started in the right direction.  We have helped an 'eternigator' (someone who forever investigated the church but never takes action on its teachings) find an answer to his prayers, and he's on date to be baptized.. but then tested positive for covid-19 haha, shoot I will let you guys know what happens with that. We have also been doing some service when we aren't studying or teaching which has been really fun! I love getting out of the apartment and serving, definitely one of the highest of the mission. Bringing joy to someone by serving them is truly a blessing.

 Hope you guys are doing well and loving life.

Love, Elder Clark

BBQ in the apartment



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing the Restoration over the pulpit Inbox

 July 26, 2021 Welcome back! I can't believe it has already been a week, mission time is flying by.  This is the run down of my week. - ...