Monday, March 15, 2021

Jesus is real //Week 17 ft. Nelk house

March 15, 2021

So, nothing that cool happened this week...here is a quick run down:


- I made Brownies
- Dropped off brownies to a family that we are teaching tomorrow, sick. I'll let you know how that goes.
- Talked to a few people that want to learn more
- Made wayyyy too many phone calls, haha
- Dropped by the Full Send house, it was completely by accident, we went on a walk in the hills and BAM there she was!

Oh ya, I have some good news for all of you! So if you remember, not too long ago my friend Pete passed away from covid :/ But we now have had the opportunity to teach his in-active wife about Priesthood power, the Plan of Salvation, and temple ordinances so that she can prepare to go to the temple so she can be sealed for eternity to her family. So tender.

One of my favorite scriptures I read this week was 1 Nephi 4:6

"And I was led by the Spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do" 

This scripture has played a huge role in my missionary work. At first it's a little spooky to talk to random people about God on the phone; but as we follow the guidance of this scripture and trust in the Lord that we will be guided by the spirit we will be! Some of the best things I've shared was when I was 'winging' it, haha probably shouldn't say that..anyways if you trust in the Lord, no matter the situation, you will be led by the spirit and everything will work out! President Nelson reminded us in our last general conference, “The Lord loves effort.” as we do our best the Lord will magnify our efforts. 

Love,
Elder Clark
Also this is a super sick video, highly recommend it. 

https://www.facebook.com/ChurchofJesusChrist/videos/1536722349865174/


Zone P day soccer picture

Nelk house




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing the Restoration over the pulpit Inbox

 July 26, 2021 Welcome back! I can't believe it has already been a week, mission time is flying by.  This is the run down of my week. - ...