Thursday, August 5, 2021

Weekly

 June 7, 2021

This one is a quick one :)


What happened this week?
- Made a New friend named Raj
- met with a lot of Members
- ate with some members
- met some pretty wholesome people street contacting
- ate a Kiribati style meal with Emilio B. (ate rice, chicken and spam on the floor) 
- ate Cheesecake factory
- worked out, worked out some more.
- studied a lot
- pretty sure I met Machine gun kelley
- I think that's it? 

This week was very busy but it wasn't the best busy.. We were contacting a lot of people and such but we didn't see a lot of reward for it, but hey! That's missionary work I guess. 

Spiritual Thought: 

This Spiritual Thought is on D&C 122. yes, the whole chapter hahaha. This Chapter is when Joseph Smith is in Liberty Jail and life sucks for him at this point. My favorite line is in Verse 7 it says "all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good" what this means to me is that even when everything sucks it can be consecrated for our good


Love, Elder Clark






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing the Restoration over the pulpit Inbox

 July 26, 2021 Welcome back! I can't believe it has already been a week, mission time is flying by.  This is the run down of my week. - ...