Monday, March 15, 2021

Moving 400k$ of toy trains //week 15

 February 22, 2021

My dream came true! My entire mission I've been in apartments with just my comp and I, it's cleaner but wayyyy less fun. I finally got put in a four man. Me and my comp (Elder Snooks), then Elder Yost and Elder Vave. Haha, Elder Vave is Tongan with 1 month left on his mission so you can imagine how hard he works, it's cool tho because he is hilarious and he's not my comp., hahaha. 


This week started off really solid, we found a friend and we now cover 2 wards. Burbank 3 and Burbank 2.  It's been pretty hectic trying to learn the 2nd ward while still helping out the Burbank 3 ward but we make it work. We helped a member move 400k$ worth of toy trains out of his garage.

We run a few Bible studies in the Burbank area, one of them being for an addiction recovery home and we studied Matthew 14:22-32, when Peter walks on water. Seeing them realize that Jesus Christ gives them hope in their trials and watching them realize that when they focus on Christ and exercise faith in him they will be blessed and will be able to overcome their trials that they go through was super cool. I know that as we focus on Jesus Christ we will be able to overcome the hard times and that he is always there to save us no matter how far from the path we have gone or 'how deep we have sunk' Jesus is always reaching out willing to help us. 

love,
Elder Clark


The Tongan cooked us lamb and yuka root

Hike

View of the Valley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing the Restoration over the pulpit Inbox

 July 26, 2021 Welcome back! I can't believe it has already been a week, mission time is flying by.  This is the run down of my week. - ...