Thursday, July 22, 2021

Goodbye Burbank, Hello Canoga Park/Chatsworth// Week 20? Inbox

 March 29, 2021


Transfers happened this week and I learned that I'm headed over to Canoga Park. This should be an interesting transfer.. haha moving from one slow area to another 🙏 rip well keep me in your prayers, we will need them hahaha


We had Exchanges this week, found a few friends, had some Bible studies. Nothing too interesting is happening in Burbank right now so it makes for a boring email, sorry bout it. 

To make up for the lack of anything here are some pics from my third transfer. 

I'm super stoked for Easter and General Conference this weekend! Hope you can all make time to watch it. 

"Amid such uncertainty, there is only one way to feel at peace—the real peace that passes all understanding. That peace is found in faith in the Lord Jesus Christ." 
-President Russell M. Nelson
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing the Restoration over the pulpit Inbox

 July 26, 2021 Welcome back! I can't believe it has already been a week, mission time is flying by.  This is the run down of my week. - ...